Welcome to Raphra's Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Rama's Bridge alias Adam's Bridge

NASA SHUTTLE IMAGES OF A MYSTERIOUS ANCIENT BRIDGE BETWEEN INDIA AND SRI LANKA
The recently discovered bridge currently named as Adam's Bridge made of chain of shoals, c.18 mi (30 km) long, in the Palk Strait between India and Sri Lanka, reveals a mystery behind it. The bridge's unique curvature and composition by age reveals that it is man made. The legends as well as Archaeologically studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to the a primitive age, about 17,50,000 years ago and the bridge's age is also almost equivalent. This information is a crucial aspect for an insight into the mysterious legend called Ramayana, which was supposed to have taken place in tretha yuga (more than 17,00,000 years ago). In this epic, there is a mentioning about a bridge, which was built between Rameshwaram (India) and Srilankan coast under the supervision of a dynamic and invincible figure called Rama who is supposed to be the incarnation of the supreme. This information may not be of much importance to the archaeologist s who are interested in exploring the origins of man, but it is sure to open the spiritual gates of the people of the world to have come to know an ancient history linked to the Indian mythology.



They say 'Ram' never existed. So, demolish the 'Ramsetu'.

Tomorrow they'd say Vedas are nothing, and they'll burn them.

Then they'd say that temples aren't required, they'll demolish them.

I was following the news and the statements that were being made by the govt. left me hopeless.
India...Indianism....whats the use of it...we want to destroy our Identity and become America..

They say, there is no scientific evidence. They say it isn't required. They don't care how many people have faith in that word called 'Ram".
They don't care what the Mahatma said when he took his last breath....'Hey Ram'...and he devoted his life for this INDIA that says 'No Ram'...

There's no hope...no use of hoping...no use of fighting...we'll remain slaves...to become rulers we need to become them...that's the condition...

INDIANS will remain slave until they become the Americans....when we start feeling ashamed of our past..when we start speaking the American slang...When the word F will become the maha mantra...

yes, we have all realized this already...haven't we...
we need to rule...and for that we need to become them...


I don't want to care...I wont fight....I have seen them fight for the Independence and see what they were actually fighting for.....
this is what they got...

SCIENTIFIC whatever is said in the American accent...
and blind belief whatever is related to Hindi...Sanskrit or Vedas...

Yes I wont fight....nothing would have existed if everything was perfect....
I am not the one to decide whats right...I don't know whats right...
I accept the imperfection...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home